Thursday, June 4, 2015

Final: Part 1
  1. 1.    What I liked about this class is that I liked reading and watching videos of people doing good things in the world. How you can make a world for a stranger in need. That it’s not all bad in the world.
  2. 2.    I didn’t like my electronics taken away and I didn’t like some of the sitting arrangements because we get so close to people then you separated us unexpectedly. Also there were too many sound distractions.
  3. 3.    Give at least 2 warnings when electronics are out and maybe more free time when are work is finished.
  4. 4.    No because I feel like when I was tired I didn’t want to do anything so I slacked off.
  5. 5.    Yes but my life planning book isn’t that long and usually takes a minute to over read it twice and sometimes that’s all I need to take it in.
  6. 6.    Yes, but there will be times where choosing the right may out you in harm’s way and I’m scared that in a fatal situation I think I should try not be involved.
  7. 7.    I will always remember about choosing the right and all the videos you have showed us about how the world isn’t so corrupted and about the friends we have made here.



No comments:

Post a Comment