Friday, March 27, 2015

Student Success Statement
“I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong.”

-Abraham Lincoln

Reflection

In this quote written by our passed president Mr. Abraham Lincoln, he states “I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong.” As stated in his quote, he tells us that even if your friends or family members do wrong then you stand next to them and help them to become right rather than let them be alone and do wrong. In my words I think that he is trying to say that no matter what happens, don’t stop trying or working hard because no matter who’s beside you , you will always succeed with them or without them but if there is someone who needs your help then Help them.

No comments:

Post a Comment