Thursday, January 29, 2015

Student Success Statement
“I hated poverty. Poverty is more of a choice than anything else, and I can change that (poverty). It depends upon how hard I want to work, and I decided that I would change it.”
Dr. Ben Carson
Reflection

In this quote by Ben Carson he states “I hated poverty. Poverty is more of a choice than anything else, and I can change that (poverty). It depends upon how hard I want to work, and I decided that I would change it.” To this meant a special meaning to Dr. Carson but in his mind this meant everything. He is saying that no matter how deep you are in trouble that there is always a way out .That you don’t need help from others that you can do it by yourself. You can change the world like nobody else. He is the reason that so many lives were saved. That when he felt down he got back up and no matter how tough he got he pushed pushed till the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment