Wednesday, September 24, 2014


                                              Biomedical Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities:  
Biomedical engineers combine biology, medicine, and engineering and use advanced knowledge of engineering and science to solve medical and health-related problems.
Salary: $86,960 per year
Education:
Biomedical engineers really need a bachelor’s degree in biomedical engineering from an accredited program to enter the occupation. Alternatively, they can get a bachelor’s degree in a different field of engineering and then either get a graduate degree in biomedical engineering or get on the job training in biomedical engineering.                     

Reflection:
I would not like to be one but it does look very interesting but the reason I would not like to be one is that I’m not sure if I like the concept about it because I don’t like the concept because it seems very bloody.

No comments:

Post a Comment