Friday, August 15, 2014

                       My first week at HPIAM
                My first week at HPIAM was different than all the others. I felt freer than my last 2 years because I feel like I had more confidence coming in as a fresh new year. Because I had a Goal and it was to have straight A’s and or B’s but I felt like no-one could bother me anymore. So I felt more straight  forward with my goal and with my Goal, I knew I would be a better person than last year.
                Of course, there is always vultures staring down at you but I mean other students who know they are going to hate you but I know there are always people going to hate you no matter what you do to the world or community. In their eyes nothing can satisfy them but their one that they are hating falling and crashing.

                 I think this  is going to be a great year for me because I plan a goal to CHOOSE THE RIGHT . And do anything I did wrong last year. Do it perfectly this year or try to at least. My Success will drive me to a new direction by choosing THE RIGHT.  

No comments:

Post a Comment